TECNI | real estate intelligence | CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD ALLIANCE
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Hector Lemus is a managing partner at TECNI | real estate intelligence, which for 10 years has been working in alliance with Cushman & Wakefield in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
With more than 20 years’ experience in the commercial real estate l market, Hector has been in charge of leading the Guadalajara office to significant achievements after years of working with top national and international companies.
Hector holds a degree in Business Administration from La Salle University as well as a Masters Degree in Top Management. H
Hector worked for 12 years at Grupo Financiero Santander (Santander Financial Group). First at Stock Brokerage; then, as Regional Vice President for Corporate Banking in Guadalajara, and, finally, as Senior Vice President for Commercial Banking.
In 1998, Hector founded TECNI; some of whose most significant achievements are:
• WTC Guadalajara Complex | Selected as the listing broker for the most relevant project at the time in Guadalajara. Results: 215,278 square feet. 100% leased.
• Industrial Park PIT 2 (Union Investment + Hines) and Industrial Park PIT 4 (2009 to date) | Selected as the listing broker for more than 2’583,000 leasable square feet.
• Banco Industrial (Industrial Bank) / Guadalajara | Asset divestment: 103 properties sold in 2 open auction processes in 2 countries, 7 different states in Mexico and 17 different cities.
• ANDARES | for Western Mexico’s most important mixed-use complex, C&W | TECNI has been the exclusive broker for the complex’ three office projects, which together offer more than 645,000 sf of leasable area.
• TECHPARC | currently C&W | TECNI is in charge of marketing the first BUSINESS PARK project in Guadalajara, with more than 300 thousand square feet of leasable area , whose first phase is already 100% leased, in the largest deal of its kind in the history of the Guadalajara real estate market.
Hector is an avid tennis player and a serious runner, having completed various marathons: 4 times the NYC marathon as well as those in Boston, Washington, Las Vegas, Chicago, San Antonio and Tucson, among others.
Hector was born in Mexico City and resides in Guadalajara since 1990.