TECNI | real estate intelligence | CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD ALLIANCE
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Benigno Vergara is a managing partner at TECNI | real estate intelligence, which for 10 years has been working in alliance with Cushman & Wakefield in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
With 28 years’ experience in commercial real estate , Benigno has been an essential part of the success of the Guadalajara office, working with both local and international companies for significant achievements in the real estate industry.
Holder of a degree in Industrial Engineering from the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara (Autonomous University of Guadalajara), Benigno went on to earn a Masters in Business Administration from Central Michigan University, and has also completed various associated courses in Finance, Management, Marketing and Real Estate Management, the last one at the ITESM Guadalajara Campus.
Benigno worked at Kodak for 3 years in charge of the planning and cost engineering area of the magnetic products division.
In 1994, he founded CINA, some of whose most significant achievements are:
• Designation as the exclusive agent for the location, leasing and opening of more than 135 new branches for OXXO Stores in different locations around the country. OXXO has been a customer since 1996.
• In like manner, Benigno was designated as Farmacias Benavides’ (Benavides Drugstores/ Wallgreen´s) exclusive real estate agent for the location, leasing and opening of 52 new branches, located mainly in the cities of Guadalajara, Aguascalientes, Leon and Tepic.
• In recent years, Benigno has formalized diverse real estate investment projects with companies like Farmacias Benavides, Farmacias Guadalajara, Oxxo, 7 Eleven, First Cash, Gasmart, Pinturas Comex, El Pollo Feliz, SIX, BBVA Bancomer, Walmart, in different cities like Guadalajara, Mexico City, Veracruz, Queretaro, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Tijuana, Mexicali, Ensenada, Hermosillo and Ciudad Obregón, among others.
• ANDARES | for Western Mexico’s most important mixed-use complex, C&W | TECNI has been the exclusive broker for marketing the complex’ three office projects, which together offer more than 645,000 leasable square feet.
• Along with his partner Hector Lemus, Benigno signed a collaboration agreement as exclusive real estate agents and consultants for the Guadalajara campus of the Universidad Panamericana (Panamerican University). During 2015 and 2016, they designed and coordinated the whole project of financing, building and leasing a new parking garage for more than 1,600 vehicles..
Benigno is a cyclist and a runner, having completed several different marathons like the NYC marathon, Boston, Washington, Chicago, Berlin, London and Tokyo, among others as well as 6 Ironman 70.3 events in different cities of the USA. Benigno was born in and lives in Guadalajara.